Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mission Critical...

I found the entire Mission Critical website very interesting.  I hope it is available to us after this class is over.  It provided a different way to look at the concepts we've covered.  I particularly liked the quizes.  They did a pretty good job of explaining why wrong answers were wrong - and they explained in less detail why the right one was right.

It was a very inclusive webiste. I found the table of contents almost overwhelming...so many choices, so little time.

The Causal argument exercise was very good. These types of things make it much easier for me to learn than reading a chapter in a book. I have some vision problems that make reading difficult, and reading from a screen even harder. However, the short amount of large text used in the exercises was excellent.

Clear definitions, separate from text are great.

"A word or phrase is said to be ambiguous if it has at least two specific meanings that make sense in context.
A word or phrase is said to be vague if its meaning is not clear in context. "

Well, Epstein is fairly good at that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment